This is the project file that accompanies my FREE course on Youtube - Intro to Houdini for Redshift Users.
It contains the fully completed file as well as a start file, with no shading and lighting, for following along with the tutorial.
The project file was created in Houdini 19.0.622 and Redshift 3.5.04 and contains multiple informative setups within:
- A cloth airbag simulation setup
- A paint splash simulation setup
- A pyro surface simulation setup
- A cloud setup
- A lightning setup
- A particle simulation setup
- A procedural setup for a glass shatter still
- Two separate volume trail setups
The file also comes with a 3d model of a flower head I created for instancing, as well as two knit textures.
Two Houdini Files, a Flower Model and a Knit Texture